It is essential that we have a phone number where you can be contacted in case of illness or accident.
A child who is unwell, needs to be cared for at home until fully recovered.
Children must stay at home for at least 24 hours following sickness or diarrhoea. Please inform us if your child has an infectious or contagious illness.
It is helpful if you can donate a box of tissues when your child starts Nursery.
Please respect the following rules in order to ensure the safety of your child and all other children at the School.
- Always close the Nursery gates behind you.
- When you go out of the Nursery door, please make sure no child squeezes through with you.
- Do not walk through the car park. (Car parking in the car park is reserved for staff only)
- Do not let your child play on the bank by the car park.
- At the beginning of each session, bring your child all the way into the main Nursery room.
- If someone else is to pick your child up, you must let us know beforehand who it will be.