At Devonshire we are a 'caring community, enthusiastic for everyone's success' and inclusion is one of our key values.
By clicking on the menu links on the left of this page, we demonstrate how we promote and practise inclusion at Devonshire. This information includes:
- A link to our spiritual, moral, social and cultural policy and a report on how we promote and support the children's spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- A link to our special educational needs policy and our SEN information report for 2014-15.
- A link to our more able, gifted and talented policy.
- A link to our single equality policy and our annual equality report.
- A report on how we have spent our pupil premium funding.
- A report on how we promote British values.