Who we are
The A-Z Breakfast Club offers childcare from 7.50am to 8.55am Monday to Friday for Devonshire children during term time (except when the school is closed).
The A-Z Breakfast Club has been operating successfully since November 2008 and is popular with parents and children.
Vicky Francis, the Manager of the A-Z Breakfast Club, is fully qualified in childcare and is first aid trained. Vicky has over 26 years' experience of working in the 0-11 age range.
All A-Z Club staff hold an NVQ 2/3 qualification in childcare and are fully trained in first aid, safeguarding procedures and food hygiene.
The Club was inspected by Ofsted in April 2015 and received a good rating with a positive report. From September 2016, the Club became part of the school and now operates under the school's Ofsted registration.
What we do
The Club offers a fun, happy and safe environment packed with things to do before school.
We offer a variety of indoor and outdoor activities, toys and equipment that meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
On arrival at the Club, children are given a healthy nutritious meal and can choose from a selection of breakfast foods and refreshments. This meal is included in the fee.
There is a wide variety of activities available including:
- Arts and crafts
- Sports and physical activities
- Music and dance
- Games and puzzles
- Chill out area/Book area
- Team games
- Celebration for special events and festivals
- Lots more ........!
- Be kind and respect each other
- Listen to the Club staff and do as they ask quickly
- Look after all of our work and belongings
- Help us to keep the Club and school looking good
- Bad language is not acceptable at the Club - NO SWEARING
- Treat people fairly and share
- Don't hurt people's feelings
- Tell the truth
- No fighting
- No running or throwing things in the hall
- Children must ask permission to leave the hall
- No shouting and screaming, unless playing team games
- No shouting at each other
Fees and placements
The rate for each session at the A-Z Breakfast Club is £4.00. This includes food and drink.
Places for required sessions must be made in advance via ParentPay or Childcare vouchers.
Permanent and ad hoc sessions are available. Priority will be given to those wanting a full-time place.
For information, availability and bookings please contact Vicky Francis on 07952 221160 or by email.