Delivering the school’s 3 year vision (2022 – 2025)
Over the next 3 years (2022 – 25), we are working towards achieving the following; all of which will enhance and further develop the school community and outcomes for our children.
- Through our curriculum development and approach to teaching and learning, we will provide children with enriching experiences and opportunities that enable them all to become successful and motivated learners.
- We will continue to look for opportunities to broaden the experiences of our children in all areas of school life; providing them with opportunities to apply, embed and extend their knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence in themselves as learners.
- Through our development of a whole school approach to supporting social, emotional, and mental health needs, we will further develop positive behaviour, resilience and community wellbeing.
- Through continued engagement with all stakeholders, we will further develop the Devonshire community and its successful outcomes.
- Through the development of shared learning opportunities within the staff team, we will develop the knowledge and skills of our staff team and maximise the quality of teaching and learning.
In 2023/2024, delivery of our vision is focused on these key drivers:
- Embedding our question-based curriculum. We aim to ensure that our curriculum is engaging, effective and meets our children's needs.
- Providing children with opportunities to apply, embed and extend their knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence in themselves as learners and through this improve their outcomes.
- Promoting our emotion based coaching behaviour management approach throughout the school and using this to support social, emotional and mental health needs, strengthening well-being and resilience in the school community.