Key objectives - 3 Year Vision 2020-23
Devonshire Primary School's aims are as follows:
- Through our curriculum and approach to teaching and learning, we aspire to provide our children with enriching experiences and opportunities that enable them all to become successful and motivated learners.
- We aspire to broaden the experiences of our children in all areas of school life; providing them with opportunities to apply, embed and extend their knowledge and understanding.
- We aspire to further develop the use of our outdoor environment to support our children’s learning and development.
- Through effective and successful engagement with all stakeholders, we aspire to further develop successful outcomes for our children.
- Through developing shared learning opportunities within the staff team, we aspire to develop the knowledge and skills of our staff team and maximise the quality of teaching and learning.
In 2021/2022, we have 2 key areas of school development, taken from our 3 year objectives.
Approaches to Curriculum and Engagement, to ensure that children are successful and motivated learners (ACE)
- Curriculum- we aim for our curriculum to provide children with enriching experiences and learning opportunities that enable them all to become successful and motivated learners.
- Engagement – we aim to engage all children in their learning and to explore ways of further engaging with all stakeholders.